Publicly held developer and manufacturer of solar cell materials with $15 million in debt.
- Company needed assistance to refinance existing debt.
- Company required interim financial management to maintain and stabilize business operations during a crisis period.
- Existing business plan did not cover the daily operating expenses of the company.
- Company needed to procure substantial new investment capital to develop its manufacturing line.
- Worked with management team to develop and deliver a viable business plan.
- Restructured $15 million in existing debt and raised interim financing for working capital needs.
- Worked in conjunction with company management and counsel to raise new equity outside of standard public entity approval channels.