KCP assisted academic medical center interested with commercializing unique technology.
- Unclear strategic and market direction.
- Limited team.
- Little exposure to potential markets.
- Organized and moderated two-day strategic planning meeting.
- Identified key opinion leaders to attend strategy meeting and provide ongoing insight.
- Expanded operational team.
- Developed numerous meetings and contacts with potential stakeholders (i.e., funding sources, strategic partners, customers, payers).
- Created clinical scenarios document to support and validate market opportunity.
- Identified a clear first phase strategic direction.
- Developed presentation for equity funding.