Facilitated a Chapter 11 wind down of this public, debtor-in-possession chain of recreation centers with over $130 million in sales.
- Lenders withdrew support for corporate turnaround plan.
- Needed to conduct orderly sales of properties with diminished staffing and records.
- Orchestrated auctions including bidding procedures, court approvals and logistics of total liquidation of assets.
- As debtor’s advisor, coordinated efforts of corporate counsel, real estate consultants, auditors and tax advisors, and closed individual transactions.
- Managed liquidation of all retail inventory and all aspects of claims reconciliation.
- Management of daily operations including preparation of court required financial reporting, cash management and forecasting, and accounts payable functions.