For buyers, KCP supports clients through each aspect of the buying process by providing comprehensive review and analysis, including quality of earnings, synergy analysis and evaluation of projections with attention to sensitivity analysis. KCP helps assess key value drivers and risk factors while counseling clients on potential tax and accounting considerations and overseeing the contract and valuation processes.
For sellers, KCP supports clients to help manage the sales process, increase the probability of a successful sale and realize maximum value at the time of the transaction. Key activities include:
- Providing vendor due diligence to reduce risk
- Evaluating businesses or entities for sale, including quality of earnings, balance sheet and working capital requirements
- Negotiating with buyers on the client’s behalf
- Preparing offering memorandum
- Managing the due diligence process
For assistance with your transaction, please CLICK HERE to contact KCP today.